Foundry Silica Sand
Silica sand for foundry production must deliver high-integrity castings, free of defects and with a superior finish. U.S. Silica offers over fifty grades of round and sub-angular foundry silica sand products for foundry molding and coremaking applications.
Whether your key need is for the heightened strength offered by round grain silicas or the permeability of sub-angular silicas, U.S. Silica has the products and solutions to best serve your operations from numerous locations.
- High permeability and density medium grades, ideal for most core and molding applications in iron, steel and non-ferrous foundries
- High strength and permeability sub-angular grains for superior casting finishes in binder systems and metals
- Round grain silicas for superior strength with minimal resin usage
Round and Sub-Round Grains
- Excellent tensile properties and superior permeability
General Foundry Needs
- Different grades to address the size specification needs of foundry customers
Specific Foundry Blends
- Custom foundry silicas ranging from AFS 40 to 70
View Recommended U.S. Silica Products:
Contact us today for specialized silica foundry needs and solutions.