Polyurethane Low Temperature Resin-Coated Proppant
InnoProp® PLT is a formaldehyde-free resin-coated proppant designed specifically for low-temperature reservoirs. This new product, the latest in our suite of specialty proppants, reflects our commitment to continually meet customers’ demand for superior products that enhance the recovery of hydrocarbons.
Developed in-house by our team of scientists and engineers, this proprietary polyurethane-based formula delivers best-in-class performance, enabling bonding down to 70°F bottom-hole static temperatures without the use of an activator.
Outperforms Competing Low-Temperature Products*:
- Best-in-class bond strength, crush resistance and conductivity at lower temperatures
- Bonds in low-temperature reservoirs without the use of an activator
- Significantly reduces proppant flowback
- Increased conductivity provides enhanced hydrocarbon recovery
- Formaldehyde-free polyurethane resin coating
- Re-bonding capability helps to ensure continued performance under cyclic stress
- Durable coating reduces fines generation under cyclic stress
- Substrate is U.S. Silica White® sand, ensuring consistent quality in every shipment
- Compatible with all current fluid systems
- Available in multiple mesh sizes
Our broad network of strategically located transload facilities served by Class I railroads enables us to deliver InnoProp PLT where you need it, when you need it. Recognizing that today’s competitive climate requires readily available product and superior customer service, our dedicated customer service representatives are available 24/7 to facilitate smooth delivery of your product.
Contact our Sales Team to learn more about this new product.
* Competitive product performance data sourced from external website and published marketing data.
For Product Data Sheet Information Click Here