Fracturing Proppant Sand and Resin Coated Sands
For over 100 years, U.S. Silica has demonstrated our ability to support customer requirements in a safe and responsible manner. Our drive to continuously improve is exemplified through ongoing plant improvements coupled with innovative logistics and dedicated customer service. We understand that establishing and maintaining fracture conductivity is critical to delivering the highest possible production rates over the life of the well.
U.S. Silica's Northern White proppants set the industry standard for quality and consistency for whole-grain α-quartz (monocrystalline silica) proppants. This durable proppant exhibits exceptional strength, integrity and purity, and will not degrade or dissolve during normal fracturing operations.
U.S. Silica Proppant Advantages
- Proppant specific gravity of 2.65 enables maximum suspension and lateral fracture placement
- Compatible with all hydraulic fracturing chemicals
- High-quality Krumbein factors (roundness and sphericity) ensure optimum downhole porosity and permeability; and thus, conductivity
- Excellent crush resistant K-Values
- Meets or exceeds ISO 13503-2 and API RP 19C specifications for particle distribution, roundness and sphericity, turbidity, acid solubility, and crush resistance
With a broad selection of material from an ever growing number of mining and transload operational bases, U.S. Silica is strategically positioned to satisfy the growing requirements in unconventional wells.
Contact us today to experience US Silica’s leading class proppants and customer service for yourself.