What Makes U.S. Silica Different?
Supported by our history of excellence. Grounded in our practice of responsibility. Propelled by our spirit of innovation. You’ve helped make U.S. Silica a leader in industrial silica products and solutions by entrusting us with your businesses, resources and communities. Here’s what we’re doing – and what we’ll do tomorrow, and every day after that – to keep earning that trust:
- Advancing the science behind silica sand and other industrial minerals. Partnering with customers and industries to develop new products and serve new markets
- Reinvesting in our facilities to maximize productivity and minimize costs, to provide top quality products at competitive costs
- Employing good people, and providing them with the training and tools to be successful
- Maintaining best in class safety performance
- Acquiring high-quality reserves for sustained operations
- Caring deeply for the communities in which we operate, and demonstrating it through environmental consciousness sustainable practices, quality jobs, and civic contributions
U.S. Silica Quality Policy
U.S. Silica is recognized as a quality and service leader in the industrial minerals industry. As such, we are committed to continue in our leadership role by embracing innovation, future challenges, and future opportunities for our customers, employees, and communities. We aim to create value for our stakeholders by continually improving, standardizing and innovating our systems and processes.
This will be achieved by:
- Aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of U.S. Silica’s Priorities & Themes (Strong, First, Fast, Best)
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Managing the organization’s process approach by setting quality objectives and defining responsibilities for their fulfillment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001
Quality objectives will be set to support this policy and the organization’s changing context. We are committed to continued growth and enhancing customer satisfaction with a socially responsible attitude throughout relevant locations and business operations.
Our top-quality products, logistics solutions and customer service have set us apart from the competition for more than 100 years. With our drive to adapt to new markets, new industry needs and new applications, we’re poised to grow even stronger in the future.
These may be the things that make us stand out from the competition – but they’re also the same things we’ve been practicing for a century. So in that regard, we haven’t changed. We’ve just continued to improve!