High Reflectance Cool Roof Granules
White Armor® cool roofing granules are specifically designed for use in modified bitumen roofing applications. The durable, high opacity granules have an ultra-high reflectance that prolongs roof life and contributes to overall energy savings. A roof containing White Armor® granules helps to reflect the sun’s heat, instead of absorbing and transferring it into the building below. The White Armor® product line joins a suite of specialty products and illustrates our strong commitment to continually meet customers’ demand for high-quality products that improve efficiencies and provide a positive impact on the environment.
This proprietary granule decreases the prevalence of “urban heat islands” and helps meet or exceed municipal and state regulatory requirements.
Compared to other Cool Roof Products the White Armor® product line offers the following benefits*:
- Minimal staining of the granule from bituminous substrate
- Consistent particle size promotes adhesion, coverage, and low dusting
- High solar reflectance helps satisfy cool roofing standards
- Assists in the reduction of air pollution and greenhouse gases
- Creates average yearly net savings of up to $0.50/sq. ft.
- Significantly reduces air conditioning costs
- Can be installed on flat/sloped roofs, commercial/residential buildings, and new construction/existing structures
- Our global logistics capabilities enable us to deliver White Armor® where you need it, when you need it. Recognizing that today’s competitive climate requires readily available product and exceptional customer service, our dedicated customer service representatives are available 24/7 to facilitate smooth delivery of your product.
* Sources: EPA, U.S. Dept. of Energy
Contact our Sales Team to learn more about this product
Contact Our Sales Team
For Product Data Sheet Information
Download our Product Data Sheet