Purity. Consistency. Variety.
Well-controlled chemistries create desired compositions.
Tight particle size distributions provide robust physical properties.
High-purity deposits with few trace elements
- Special processing methods refine desired physical and chemical properties
- Frequent inspections ensure consistent chemistry, purity and size distribution
- Tighter particle size distributions result in higher operational performance
- ISO certification at most plants assures product quality and accountability
Wide array of shapes and sizes from 20+ plants
- Blending capabilities at multiple plants allow us to create custom solutions
- Large selection of specialized grades, including low-iron, -calcium and -aluminum
- Wide variety of compatible color options, including bright white
Products Engineered for Higher Performance
- Track record for developing technologies that enhance product value
- Innovative chemical flotation processes remove most impurities
- Advanced grinding operations minimize coarse particles
Strategic Plant Locations
- Multiple plants in various geographic regions ensure timely shipments
- Nearby locations result in lower shipping costs
- Regional location variety provides broad selection of ore chemistries
- Diversity of plant locations helps ensure reliable, uninterrupted shipments
We offer a wide array of high-performance whole grain silicas, ground silicas and clay catalysts for a number of chemical processing applications.
The high-purity content of our SIL-CO-SIL ground silica (at least 99.5% Si02) helps ensure consisten...
Celatom® FP Grades
Celatom® Filter Pink (FP) grades of diatomaceous earth (DE) are calcined and light pink. These grade...
Celatom® MN Grades
MN grades are used in agriculture, home & garden, automotive components, ceramic and fertilizer indu...
Celatom® MP Grades
Used in industries like agriculture, oil & gas, fracking, industrial, fertilizer, environmental reme...